KDE's Applications Utilities Okteta
Okteta is a simple editor for the raw data of files.
- Values and characters shown either in two columns (the traditional display in hex editors) or in rows with the value on top of the character
- Editing and navigating similar to a text editor
- Customizable data views, with loadable and storable profiles
- Tools dockable on all sides or floating
- Numerical encodings: Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, Binary
- Character encodings: All 8-bit encodings as supplied by Qt, EBCDIC
- Fast data rendering on screen
- Multiple open files
- Undo/redo support
- Structures tool for analyzing and editing based on user-creatable structure definitions
- And more...
GPL-2.0 OR GPL-3.0.