KDE's Applications Utilities Kronometer
Kronometer is a stopwatch application. It features the basic stopwatch actions (pause/resume/reset/laps), as well as the ability to save the times and resume them later. Kronometer is part of the KDE Extragear collection, within the Utils sub-module.
- Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget
- Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch time when you want
- Lap times sorting: you can easily find the shortest lap time or the longest one
- Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times
- Time format settings: you can choose the stopwatch granularity
- Times saving and resuming: you can save the stopwatch status and resume it later
- Font customization: you can choose the fonts for each of the stopwatch digits
- Color customization: you can choose the color for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background
- Lap times export: you can export the lap times to a file using the JSON or CSV format
Kronometer is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.