KDE's Applications Utilities KAlarm
KAlarm is a personal alarm message, command and email scheduler application by KDE
- Display alarms using your own text message, the text generated by a command, or a text or image file.
- Audible alarm using a sound file
- Recurring alarm on an hours/minutes, daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis, or set it to trigger every time you log in.
- Display alarms color and font customization
- Support for multiple alarm calendars, which for example enables you to share alarms between a laptop and desktop computer.
KAlarm is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.