Apper is a graphical management tool for packages and applications provided by a Linux distribution.
It allows installing new software as well as keeping the system up to date by installing updates.
- Distribution-agnostic management of software packages
- Application management for users unexperienced with packages
- Editor for software sources and PackageKit settings
- System software updates notifier and installer
- Close integration with the KDE Plasma desktop
Apper is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.