KDE's Applications Office Skrooge
Skrooge is a personal finances manager powered by KDE, aiming at being simple and intuitive. Skrooge allows you to keep track of your expenses and incomes, categorize them, and build reports of them.
- QIF, CSV, SKROOGE, KMYMONEY import/export
- Microsoft Money, OFX, QFX, MT940, GNUCASH, GRISBI, HOMEBANK and MONEY MANAGER EX import
- Advanced Graphical Reports
- Several tabs to help you organize your work
- Infinite undo/redo (even after the file was closed !)
- Instant filtering on operations and reports
- Infinite categories levels
- Mass update of operations
- Scheduled operations
- Track refund of your expenses
- Automatically process operations based on search conditions
- Multi currencies
Skrooge is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.