KDE's Applications Graphics digiKam
digiKam is an advanced digital photo management application, which makes importing and organizing digital photos a "snap". The photos are organized in albums which can be sorted chronologically, by folder layout or by custom collections.
- Organization of photos in albums and sub-albums (with tags and comments support)
- Support for Exif, Iptc, Xmp, Makernotes
- SQLite or Mysql powered storage for the album contents and its metadata with advanced search tools
- Support for filtering and sorting albums
- Import from more than 1100 digital camera devices
- Support for more than 900 RAW format pictures
- Light Table to compare photo side by side
- Extended features using extra tools
- Share your photos using HTML or publishing them to remote web services
- Image editor included with advanced tools to fix photo quickly
digiKam is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.