KolourPaint is a simple painting program to quickly create raster images. It is useful as a touch-up tool and simple image editing tasks.
- Support for drawing various shapes - lines, rectangles, rounded rectangles, ovals and polygons
- Curves, lines and text
- Colour picker
- Rotation, monochrome and other advanced effects.
- Clarence Dang <email@example.com>
- Thurston Dang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kristof Borrey <email@example.com>
- Kazuki Ohta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nuno Pinheiro <email@example.com>
- Danny Allen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mike Gashler <email@example.com>
- Laurent Montel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
KDE 4 Porting
- Martin Koller <email@example.com>
- Thanks to the many others who have helped to make this program possible.