Kompare is a GUI front-end program that enables differences between source files to be viewed and merged. It can be used to compare differences on files or the contents of folders, and it supports a variety of diff formats and provide many options to customize the information level displayed.
- Comparing directories
- Reading diff files
- Creating and applying patches
- John Firebaugh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Otto Bruggeman <email@example.com>
- Jeff Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kevin Kofler <email@example.com>
- Chris Luetchford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kompare icon artist
- Malte Starostik <email@example.com>
A lot of good advice
- Bernd Gehrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cervisia diff viewer
Kompare is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.