KDE 4.8.5 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.8.5
- Switch away from obsoleted ColorRole. See Git commit 673ba7a.
- Make css to native border switch working for combobox form elements. Fixes bug 302040. See Git commit e67682b.
- Various fixes for textarea form elements. Fixes bugs 302052, 302070, 155546 and 302747. See Git commits 95ccc85, 31ce1f9, 313bb02 and 8969e8c.
- Avoid short type variables overflow (that leads to incorrect pages rendering) by switching them to int type. Fixes bug 175589. See Git commits 0707d4c and bbb0c55.
- Correctly initialize hashChangeEvent old/new url. See Git commits 48b3b2d and d591c81.
- Fix a bug where hashChangeEvent was not emitted when oldUrl has no ref and newUrl has empty ref. See Git commit 3856b40.
- Fix crash when setting the default key. See Git commit a3b0cb7.
- Don't show the same wrong key id for all signatures. Fixes bugs 298465 and 301618. See Git commit 2d252cf.
- Set correct initial state in the key lifetime date picker if key has unlimited lifetime. See Git commit 17eb185.
- Also show the last result of a keyserver search. Fixes bug 303544. See Git commit 4999235.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows, Haiku, and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com