KDE 4.8.4 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.8.4
- Do not show email icon in the About dialog if the author has no email associated. See Git commit c9b6191.
- Save size of message/mime splitter on size change. See Git commit dd56260.
- Crashing and forcing number of desktops to one Fixes bug 174118. See Git commit 0910f10.
- kwin crash switching desktop Fixes bug 285747. See Git commit 19c0fa5.
- KWin crash, when trying to use the new qml-based switcher Fixes bug 290482. See Git commit 19c0fa5.
- Shader Effects get loaded with OpenGL 1 backend Fixes bug 299426. See Git commit db42152.
- Screen Transformation not reset after using Cube Effect Fixes bug 299869. See Git commit 6a950aa.
- mplayer2 loses keyboard input after switching to fullscreen Fixes bug 300245. See Git commit b6081d6.
- The composition with OpenGL (the default) has sent in KWin crashes in the past. Fixes bug 300768. See Git commit 08c10bf.
- Improve arrow key navigation in details-view with expanded folders. Fixes bug 300582. See Git commit 93daada.
- Show all items in the directory when the name filter is cleared. Fixes bug 300504. See Git commit 288473a.
- Assure that a newly created item gets selected and visible. Fixes bug 291064. See Git commit 0139537.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com