KDE 4.7.3 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.7.3
- Check for EGL_image OR EGL_image_base + EGL_image_pixmap. See Git commit 4085ebd.
- Opt-out of flipping with GLES. See Git commit f0d8fce.
- Save a branch in the main shader. See Git commit c10419b.
- Add support for EGL_NV_post_sub_buffer See Git commit c8306ed.
- Fix xrender scale+shadowed toplevel geometry. See Git commit 5980946.
- Don't react on mouse release events when the release happens outside the button area in Aurorae Decoration Theme Engine. Fixes bug 283236. See Git commit d4b83c3.
- Ensure that always one shader is on the ShaderStack with GL2. Fixes bug 283609. See Git commit cab2fee.
- Generate texture coordinates for limited NPOT support. Fixes bug 269576. See Git commit b22f64f.
- Check for GnuPG errors on startup. Fixes bug 269459. See Git commit db0b4af.
- Ask for confirmation before overwriting a file when exporting a key. Fixes bug 283215. See Git commit c97530d.
- Fix crash when generating a new key fails. Fixes bug 283357. See Git commit 98d7865.
- Fix confusing message when generating a new key fails. Fixes bug 285081. See Git commit b416fab.
- Make buttons to change key expiration and passphrase work again. See Git commit aa99500.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Solaris, Windows and Mac OS X.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com