KDE 4.7.1 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.7.1
- Fix konqueror freeze when rendering some tables with zero colspan/rowspan. Fixes bug 205348. See Git commit 037937a.
- Fix tab-out regression on input text completion box. Fixes bug 277457. See Git commit 2a90109.
- Fix input text background not clipped at borders in case of border radius. Fixes bug 204826. See Git commit 5bd5c1f.
- Restore codec to profile setting or previous codec upon reset. Fixes bugs 123866 and 273959. See Git commit 4c4b686.
- Accept drag and drop event from non-KDE Filemanagers. Fixes bug 219023. See Git commit 7ad880a.
- Fix $COLUMNS/$LINES after resizing. Fixes bug 245746. See Git commit eb9691d.
- When loading profile, do not initially set default profile as parent. Fixes bug 279863. See Git commit 5f3fd09.
- Only enable the tab popup menu 'Detach Tab' for > 1 tabs. See Git commit 1b2ba0a.
- Fix a hidden bug which makes ProcessInfo argument list grow longer forever. See Git commit 27d6558.
- Make translations work in the nepomuk systray applet. See Git commit 8c72d58.
- Don't prevent interaction with alarm windows when a prompt or warning message window is displayed. See Git commit 4411f7d.
- Fix crash when last recurrence of late-cancel alarm triggers too late. See Git commit 4659a2d.
- Fix crash when Wake From Suspend dialog is shown with no alarm selected. See Git commit 8bae3c4.
- Fix new alarm not being scheduled after editing alarm from alarm window. Fixes bug 280933. See Git commit f570792.
- Fix KAlarm not quitting when no visible windows or system tray icon remain. See Git commit b84b8ac.
- Various improvements and bug fixes to Wake From Suspend. See Git commit d42f402.
- Collect XRandR events when a screen gets disconnected to ensure that the internal state is updated only once. See Git commit 6a07efd.
- Prevent heap fragmentation with graphicssystem raster. See Git commit 66b2cc4.
- Implement and fix scaled XRender shadows See Git commit 5fa1a06.
- Prevent initializing of OpenGL compositing with Software Rasterizer. See Git commit cf2f572.
- Prevent windows from overlapping with Quick Tiling on Screen Edge. Fixes bug 279774. See Git commit 561dac0.
- Fix window to appear on wrong screen if screen was changed for a fullscreen window. Fixes bug 261704. See Git commit d35ec6d.
- Fix movable maximized behaviour, allow maximizing clients with limited max size. Fixes bug 279529. See Git commit 3700951.
- Ignore driver checks for OpenGL Shading Language intended for OpenGL when using OpenGL ES 2.0. See Git commit 2432be1.
- Check workspace position after screen change of any maximized window. Fixes bug 279051. See Git commit ea91e9d.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows, Haiku, and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org