KDE 4.6.5 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.6.5
- Show only the selected columns in new or dynamic playlists. Fixes bug 243449. See SVN commit 1234940.
- Do not abort when loading, and thus losing, the saved search-playlists that contain empty patterns. See SVN commit 1235483.
- Keep the order of tracks when loading a manually sorted plain playlist. Fixes bug 70402. See SVN commit 1235753.
- Make sure the collection list cache is saved no matter how we exit the application. See SVN commit 1236078.
- Fix crash when adding items to toolbars via context menu. Fixes bug 258641. See SVN commit 1238534.
- Do not crash-on-exit when playing a track, no matter how the application is terminated. See SVN commit 1238537.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org