KDE 4.6.4 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.6.4
- Scroll the view to the new position of the current item after a rename operation. Fixes bug 273600. See Git commit 54f34a9.
- Improve navigation with arrow keys in the Columns View. Fixes bug 263110. See Git commit 30011f6.
- Do not allow invalid file names like ".", "..", or "a/b" when renaming items. Fixes bug 211751. See Git commit 8dbc4b0.
- Improve password handling, such that the password dialog is shown only once when accessing remote servers. Fixes bug 248340. See Git commit f5568a8.
- Fix inaccurate separator in context menu for history playlist. See SVN commit 1230446.
- Fix crash when hiding "Time" column in history playlist. See SVN commit 1230446.
- Fix possible crash when automatically sizing columns in history playlist. See SVN commit 1230446.
- Properly save tag editor status when shutting down JuK. Patch by Giorgos Kylafas. See SVN commit 1230447.
- Show the items from all the selected playlists when doing multiple selection. See SVN commit 1233430.
- Correctly update column widths when contents change. See SVN commit 1233439.
- Fix crash when player is added to or removed from player list in New Game dialog. See SVN commit 1230820.
- Add a proper default archive name when it is created via the "Compress/Compress To..." service menu. Fixes bug 272914. See SVN commit 1231313.
- Make the "Add File..." dialog really modal so one cannot close Ark before closing it first. Fixes bug 264819. See SVN commit 1231646.
- Always sort folders before files. Fixes bug 234373. See SVN commit 1231926.
- Do not create a wrong directory structure when dragging and dropping from a RAR archive. Fixes bug 272281. See SVN commit 1233573.
- Reset to Level 1 when there are no syllables. See Git commit 2ede363.
- Prevent closing because special characters file is not found. See Git commit 89c9d44.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org