KDE 4.6.3 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.6.3
- Correct issue where new tabs start in wrong directories. Fixes bug 227156. See Git commit edec4be.
- Allow profile filenames to have multiple '.'s. Fixes bug 250399. See Git commit 74c3ea2.
- Restore 'Close Tab' on the tab context menu and the close tabbar button. Fixes bug 267896. See Git commit 05367a7.
- Use the proper directory-only file dialog for the file renamer's music folder. Patch by Giorgos Kylafas. See SVN commit 1228552.
- Allow translated locales to insert Artist, Genre, Year categories to file renamer. Patch by Giorgos Kylafas. Fixes bug 236993. See SVN commit 1228556.
- Fix collection changes altering the tag editor track title, artist name, or genre if the tag editor is open. Patch by Giorgos Kylafas. Fixes bugs 264092 and 271054. See SVN commit 1229047.
- Use appropriate translation routine for some strings in the File Renamer. Patch by Giorgos Kylafas. See SVN commit 1229136.
- Fix Now Listening plugin does not work with amarok or juk. Fixes bug 155865. See SVN commit 1226904.
- Fix Now Listening advertising mode "Append to your status message" keeps adding song names. Fixes bugs 222147, 261989 and 121097. See SVN commit 1227262.
- Improves Statistics plugin startup and shutdown times. Fixes bugs 117989 and 138903. See SVN commit 1227534.
- Make Yahoo/Wlm mail notifications persistent. Fixes bug 240595. See SVN commit 1227624.
- Fix for do not flash tray icon when users leave chat sessions. Fixes bug 187977. See SVN commit 1227629.
- Provides close button for tabs in chat windows. Fixes bug 224388. See SVN commit 1228391.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com