KDE 4.6.2 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.6.2
- Fix issue that old directory content might be shown when switching from the column-view to another view-mode. See Git commit 6577a4d.
- Show a "clear" button in dialogs asking the user for the name of a new file or folder (regression in 4.6.0). Fixes bug 267581. See Git commit 85878a6.
- When creating a new file, remove an unwanted space from the end of the suggested file name in some languages. Fixes bug 268895. See Git commit 04b6451.
- Fix for Kopete forgetting WLM passwords if password prompt is cancelled. Fixes bug 230181. See SVN commit 1223107.
- Improve contact search system. Fixes bug 187740. See SVN commit 1223777.
- Batch status updated on exit into a single transaction to improve statistics plugin performance. See SVN commit 1223776.
- Fix for contacts being deleted from contactlist after opening jabber conference. Fixes bug 197850. See SVN commit 1223775.
- Fix user_is_typing_message notifications. Fixes bug 251279. See SVN commit 1223774.
- Fix Kopete disconnects after several xmpp ping messages from jabber server. Fixes bug 198789. See SVN commit 1225246.
- Make V4L support optional as it has been removed from Linux kernel 2.6.38. Fixes bug 269296. See SVN commit 1226216.
- Fix for I18N_ARGUMENT_MISSING problem in when moving/resizing a window. See Git commit d40194b.
- Fix off by one error in search. Fixes bug 266535. See SVN commit 1224223.
- Fix rendering not updating in some cases when using non continuous view. See SVN commit 1225161.
- Fix crash on rendering in some X/driver configurations. Fixes bug 243434. See SVN commit 1225249.
- Remove debug output caused by Q/KAction misuse. See SVN commit 1225386.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org