KDE 4.5.3 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.5.3
kdelibs [ all SVN changes ]
- Avoid an infinite loop in KCategorizedView. Fixes bug 226631. See SVN commit 1181739.
- Prevent that the wrong page in a KPageView is shown. Fixes bug 249706. See SVN commit 1185518.
- Workaround an issue causing KSharedDataCache to mysteriously crash when changing the system time (including timezones for dual-boot users). Fixes bug 253795. See SVN commit 1187999.
kdebase [ all SVN changes ]
- Nowplaying dataengine: do not get confused by applications exporting MPRIS2 interfaces. See SVN commit 1184471.
kdegames [ all SVN changes ]
kdeedu [ all SVN changes ]
- Update the name of a place in Azerbaijan. See SVN commit 1188209.
kdeutils [ all SVN changes ]
kdemultimedia [ all SVN changes ]
kdegraphics [ all SVN changes ]
- Save the visibility of menu bar and toolbar when closing as full screen. Fixes bug 250370. See SVN commit 1185956.
- XPS backend: support also application/oxps, which is the new MIME type name for XPS documents. See SVN commit 1187569.
- DjVu backend: do not crash when handling links pointing to pages not in the document. Fixes bug 254610. See SVN commit 1189016.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com