KDE 4.4.5 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.5
- Refresh the screen after the user manually drag-n-drops a tab. Fixes bug 164099. See SVN commit 1133014.
- Fix issue where the tab bar reappears after a split-view. Fixes bug 176260. See SVN commit 1133020.
- Fix issue where the menu status for View menubar is not correct. Fixes bug 181345. See SVN commit 1133024.
- Save character encoding to session management. Fixes bug 221450. See SVN commit 1134494.
- Remove the shortcut to send all output to current windows. Fixes bug 238373. See SVN commit 1133027.
- Fix crash in window tabbing. Fixes bug 240464. See SVN commit 1134074.
- Fix crash when trying to group a window without decoration. Fixes bug 222816. See SVN commit 1134110.
- Fix impossible activation of Present Windows effect when using the effect for Alt+Tab and no window is on current desktop. Fixes bug 240730. See SVN commit 1136822.
- Use correct icon sizes in Alt+Tab for big icon modes. Fixes bug 241384. See SVN commit 1137263.
- Fix crash when a new window is added to a shaded window group. Fixes bug 242206. See SVN commit 1140341.
- Groupicons are correctly painted when scrolling the view. Fixes bug 191523. See SVN commit 1133355.
- KGet save dialog gets focus when started from Konqueror. Fixes bug 228477. See SVN commit 1137864.
- Do not remove finished files downloaded with metalink if some of the files in the metalink weren't downloaded. Fixes bug 241924. See SVN commit 1139112.
- Fix deferral of non-recurring alarms not working. Fixes bug 237288. See SVN commit 1132307.
- Fix occasional crash when selecting a different calendar type in the Calendar selector. See SVN commit 1132536.
- Fix loss of time zone specification for date only alarms when converting a KAlarm pre-2.3.2 calendar, if start-of-day time in calendar is not midnight. See SVN commit 1133919.
- Treat single-file archives as single-folder archives again, so that "Extract into subfolder" is not automatically suggested. Fixes bug 225426. See SVN commit 1137716.
- Do not call QThread methods if the object has not been created yet. Fixes bug 221551. See SVN commit 1140181.
- Clean up the RAR plugin and make it not crash when a RAR archive has sub headers. Fixes bug 242071. See SVN commit 1140180.
- Ignore archive entries names only "/". Fixes bug 241967. See SVN commit 1140185.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org