KDE 4.4.4 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.4
- Fix sorting issues, if "natural sorting" is enabled. Fixes bugs 237551 and 237541. See SVN commit 1126664.
- Do not reorder items with the same name (in upper case and lower case) when hovering one of them with the mouse. Fixes bug 217048. See SVN commit 1127782.
- Clear the previous selection when pasting or dropping items. Fixes bug 223905. See SVN commit 1131231.
- Do not change the default view properties if the view mode is changed in a remote folder. Fixes bug 234852. See SVN commit 1128622.
- Do not show svn:ignores as versioned files. Fixes bug 227373. See SVN commit 1122762.
- Remember the state of the toolbar and statusbar between sessions. See SVN commit 1123628.
- Fix extraction and deletion of files with characters such as [, ], ^, *, !, - and ? in ZIP archives. Fixes bug 208091. See SVN commit 1124327.
- Fix files with same names but different paths in an archive being previewed as the same file. Fixes bug 231151. See SVN commit 1124370.
- Fix extraction with drag'n'drop: the files are extracted to the current directory and do not recreate their full path inside the archive. Fixes bug 208384. See SVN commit 1124379.
- Fix the listing of 7zip archives after a file is updated or added to it. Fixes bug 238044. See SVN commit 1128702.
- Fix crash when trying to sign keys for the second time. Fixes bug 235913. See SVN commit 1124523.
- Do not show message that password was changed when password entry was cancelled. Fixes bug 235586. See SVN commit 1125149.
- When doing the same action multiple times the result was sometimes reported once for every previous action (especially in key properties dialog). See SVN commit 1125164.
- Fix crash when first time wizard was run and a default key was set. Fixes bug 238517. See SVN commit 1129769.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com