KDE 4.4.3 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.3
- Fix wrongly aligned long texts in KPageDialog. Fixes bug 234838. See SVN commit 1116669.
- Fix slow wheel scrolling in KCategorizedView (Dolphin/KPluginSelector). Fixes bug 233163. See SVN commit 1118521.
- Moving tabs in konqueror would focus the location bar (and prevent moving further using the shortcuts). Fixes bug 159295. See SVN commit 1110402.
- Prevent crash if the session management's Konsole file is unusable. Fixes bug 203621. See SVN commit 1115610.
- Correct ANSI's 'delete char' to delete the last character in a line. Fixes bug 217669. See SVN commit 1119960.
- Prevent crash when saving session data; don't use a reference to a freed object. Fixes bug 232584. See SVN commit 1114971.
- Prevent crash if no "Copy To" is active and user selects "Copy To None." Fixes bug 234330. See SVN commit 1114967.
- Provide support for archive for wallpapers. See SVN commit 1109055.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org