KDE 4.4.2 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.2
- Resolve mimetype aliases by default; fixes nspluginscan creating mimetypes that already exist (as aliases), like audio/mp3. Fixes bug 197346. See SVN commit 1097954.
- Detect aliases that are also known as real types (can happen with 3rd party xml files), to prevent inconsistencies when editing mimetypes. Fixes bug 218735. See SVN commit 1097945.
- Fix the disabling of debug output when compiling apps in release mode. Fixes bug 227089. See SVN commit 1105396.
- Set the correct action in screen edge configuration module on load. See SVN commit 1101217.
- Fix flickering when clicking on a window in Desktop Grid. Fixes bug 229741. See SVN commit 1103104.
- Windows are rearranged in Desktop Grid and Present Windows if the geometry of a window changes. Fixes bug 228829. See SVN commit 1103206.
- Correctly handle mouse clicks in classic Alt+Tab list when the selected window is shown additionally. Fixes bug 226877. See SVN commit 1103492.
- Prevent modal dialogs to be shown twice during Alt+Tab. Fixes bug 230807. See SVN commit 1105473.
- Show windows on all desktops in Cube if windows hover above the Cube. Fixes bug 203086. See SVN commit 1105593.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org