KDE 4.4.1 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.1
- Fix crash on removing multiple key bindings. Fixes bug 183069. See SVN commit 1095365.
- Fix issue where history lines had extra spaces at end. Fixes bug 188528. See SVN commit 1094735.
- Don't copy an empty string to the clipboard. Fixes bug 188725. See SVN commit 1095367.
- Add a quit() after a --list-profiles to correctly exit. Fixes bug 192241. See SVN commit 1096331.
- Recreate hotspots on resize to fix crashing. Fixes bug 199161. See SVN commit 1095087.
- Disconnect terminal timers to avoid crashes. Fixes bug 208199. See SVN commit 1095369.
- The HTTP kioslave now has much better support for Content-Disposition headers. See SVN commit 1094741.
- Fix KDirWatch crash when modifying files while the "file changed" dialog is shown. Fixes bugs 220153, 224229, 208486, 226674 and 222547. See SVN commits 1088537 and 1090729.
- Fix KDirWatch crash when saving over a watched file, notably in digikam. Fixes bug 222974. See SVN commit 1091941.
- Fix KDirWatch detection of a watched file being deleted and recreated immediately, the existing code was non-working and crashing when unmounting a device. Fixes bugs 222204 and 228092. See SVN commit 1093006.
- Add missing connection which made the "change link target" feature non-working unless something else in the dialog was changed too. Fixes bug 228325. See SVN commit 1096316.
- Painting optimizations for CSS Text-shadow. See SVN commits 1087713 and 1087753.
- Avoid doing any unneeded work in scrollToOffset when the offset ends up being unchanged. See SVN commit 1094493.
- Critical performance fix - avoid repainting fully the page when scrolling due to a change of behaviour of Qt 4.6. See SVN commit 1089160.
- Don't allow any synchronous update of scrollbars during layout as that could potentially lead to crashes in the engine. See SVN commit 1088982.
- Fix printing ending up incomplete and/or with gaps in the text on some pages. Fixes bugs 191999, 214352 and 197402. See SVN commit 1095342.
- Fix crashes due to wrong behaviour when releasing allocated inline boxes. Fixes bugs 206832 and 193717. See SVN commit 1094495.
- Avoid table rendering failure due to overflow of a short integer. Fixes bug 219920. See SVN commit 1094490.
- Only enable the HTML 4.01 meaning of colspan/rowspan zero in standard/almost-standard mode matching Gecko engines. Fixes bug 227109. See SVN commit 1094488.
- rowspan="" should map to rowspan=1, not rowspan=0 avoids a crash on xmpp.org pages. Fixes bug 204297. See SVN commit 1094488.
- Avoid hitting an assert when drawing a dashed or dotted border arc with a radius that's smaller than or equal to the border width. Fixes bug 227765. See SVN commit 1094032.
- Fix scrolling while access keys are displayed producing artifacts. Fixes bug 172870. See SVN commit 1093042.
- Fix access keys being displayed only for the visible part of the page. Fixes bug 219306. See SVN commit 1093042.
- Don't let a form widget keep a blinking cursor when the focus is changed to an external widget (e.g. the location bar.) Fixes bug 155941. See SVN commit 1093041.
- Fix access keys not being de-activable when a form element has input focus. Fixes bug 210029. See SVN commit 1093040.
- Mitigate textarea selection extension problem Fixes bug 156574. See SVN commit 1093039.
- Fix arrow down keypress skipping entries in google's main search page. Fixes bug 192135. See SVN commit 1093038.
- Do not force vertical scrollbar on textarea when not necessary. Fixes bug 221830. See SVN commit 1090000.
- Fix innerHTML value of script element (affects JIRA dashboard.) Fixes bug 187403. See SVN commit 1032495.
- Fix occasional crash when laying out inline flow children. Fixes bug 220360. See SVN commit 1089162.
- Fix cursor not blinking in LineEdit form widget with Qt 4.6.1+. See SVN commit 1089161.
- Fix typo in Guyana map. See SVN commit 1092358.
- Fix regression that caused long delays when sending mails. Fixes bug 219687. See SVN commits 1092906, 1092907, 1094467 and 1092911.
- Don't send STARTTLS when not advertised by the server, when connecting to Sieve. Fixes bug 212951. See SVN commit 1092921.
- Disable Nepomuk error dialogs at startup, which sometimes were shown by mistake. Fixes bugs 218206 and 217111. See SVN commit 1093976.
- Fix speed regression in the filter editor dialog, switching filters there was slow. Fixes bug 224037. See SVN commit 1094501.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com