KDE 4.3.5 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.3.5
- Fix lack of auto-update when viewing a directory via a symlink. Fixes bug 213799. See SVN commit 1048852.
- Fix crash when changing the current directory's icon or permissions. Fixes bug 190535. See SVN commits 1061513 and 1061529.
- Fix crash after an error happens in a TransferJob. Fixes bugs 214100, 202091, 197289 and 180791. See SVN commit 1062999.
- Ignore proxy urls that don't have a protocol, fixes FTP not working on OpenSuse due to an old kioslaverc file. Fixes bug 214896. See SVN commit 1063293.
- Fix crash when expanding a linked directory (regression due to 213799; did not happen in any 4.3.x release). Fixes bug 219547. See SVN commits 1064817, 1065291, 1065297 and 1071530.
- Fix inotify regression with linux kernel 2.6.31/32, thanks to Eric Paris' help. Fixes bug 207361. See SVN commit 1065898.
- Prevent crash when folding. Fixes bug 200858. See SVN commit 1077737.
- Prevent random crashes due to messed up internal data structure when cursor gets placed at end of document. Fixes bug 200450. See SVN commit 1077629.
- Fix printing when a line is split between 2 pages. Fixes bug 219598. See SVN commit 1069227.
- Update parameter values of --geticon to that of KDE4. See SVN commit 1074947.
- Fixed statusbar rendering bug (multiple views visible) when restoring multiple tabs. Fixes bugs 169124 and 158900. See SVN commit 1057148.
- Don't let the tabbar "buttons" (in konq's sidebar) take focus, it's confusing (hidden) and annoying (many tab keypresses to get out). Fixes bug 45557. See SVN commit 1048570.
- Repair 'right click goes back in history' feature. Fixes bug 168439. See SVN commit 1050276.
- Fix crash on Ctrl+Tab. Fixes bug 203809. See SVN commit 1076829.
- Repair 'Send File' so that it only sends the selected files, like in kde3. Fixes bug 218388. See SVN commit 1065134.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org