KDE 4.3.4 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.3.4
- Fix pixmap caching bug. Improve overall plasma responsiveness. See SVN commit 1055788.
- Doing a edit in the value column did not trigger the modifiedChanged signal. Fixes bug 213868. See SVN commit 1046919.
- On the close of modified documents the behaviour for the success of the save was inverted, wrongly closing unsaved documents and keeping saved open. Fixes bug 213868. See SVN commit 1046929.
- Remove repeated debug output. Fixes bug 184033. See SVN commit 1049442.
- Fix infinite loop caused by non-scalable fonts. Fixes bug 189633. See SVN commit 1049584.
- Show the altitude in the current position (navigation mode). Fixes bug 202162. See SVN commit 1049668.
- Do not search for the same term more than once in a row. Fixes duplicated result entries and crashes. Fixes bug 210013. See SVN commit 1049435.
- Stop the search when pressing the [x] button in the find bar. See SVN commit 1045401.
- Fix potential crash when searching. See SVN commit 1045411.
- Fix crash on document close/reload. Fixes bug 212066. See SVN commit 1047675.
- Fix saving of annotations using the current locale. Fixes bug 211990. See SVN commit 1050640.
- Fix changing from single page to facing pages view changing the current viewport. Fixes bug 215463. See SVN commit 1052139.
- In dual screen setup, show alarm in other screen if there is a full screen window (whether active or not). Fixes bug 211696. See SVN commits 1042513, 1043157 and 1049671.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com