KDE 4.3.2 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.3.2
- Make external browser work even when kfmclient is not installed. Fixes bug 206581. See SVN commit 1020884.
- Fix KConfig so that existing settings are not lost in case the disk is full. Fixes bugs 169132 and 206596. See SVN commit 1023830.
- Fix crash during concurrent access to KLocale's catalogs from multiple threads. Fixes bug 208178. See SVN commit 1029879.
- Fix crash in CoverSwitch Effect when a window is closed. Fixes bug 184602. See SVN commit 1021316.
- Fix crash in BoxSwitch Effect when a window is closed. Fixes bug 179865. See SVN commit 1021318.
- Fix broken icons for Special Application/Window Settings menu. Fixes bug 207136. See SVN commit 1023072.
- Slideback effect works correctly with multiple modal windows. See SVN commit 1023325.
- Windows get rearranged when a window gets closed in Present Windows effect. Fixes bug 200084. See SVN commit 1024317.
- Fix crash in CoverSwitch Effect during end animation when last window is closed. Fixes bug 207554. See SVN commit 1027306.
- Remove screen flicker when (un)loading effects. Fixes bug 183107. See SVN commit 1027313.
- Fix tooltips for bookmarks ignoring the offset produced by the scrolling of the view See SVN commit 1023559.
- Make tooltip a global setting instead of a per-word one. See SVN commit 1027708.
- Fix unexpected deletion of mails when renaming a disconnected IMAP folder, under certain conditions. See SVN commits 1022963 and 1022964.
- Fix a crash when autocompleting a LDAP address. Fixes bug 206024. See SVN commits 1019119 and 1019358.
- Potentially fix several crashes, for example when deleting IMAP messages. Fixes bugs 163071 and 200137. See SVN commit 1024448.
- Fix potential crash when using precommands. Fixes bug 196053. See SVN commit 1020261.
- Fix a crash upon importing certain MBOX files. See SVN commit 1020526.
- Fix a memory leak that could occur with disconnected IMAP after deleting messages. See SVN commit 1021563.
- Make KMail a bit more responsive when using search folders. Fixes bug 205448. See SVN commit 1017920.
- Use the correct localized date format in group headers. Fixes bug 196108. See SVN commit 1019113.
- Don't truncate attachment names with a slash in them when saving. Fixes bug 191455. See SVN commit 1019990.
- Don't remove parts of the filename when saving attachments. Fixes bug 185167. See SVN commit 1020593.
- Don't scroll too much when scrolling with the page up/down key. Fixes bug 160990. See SVN commit 1020455.
- Show a clear button in regular expression input fields. Fixes bug 204532. See SVN commit 1020460.
- Don't waste space with tree decorations when not using threading and grouping. Fixes bug 181794. See SVN commit 1020461.
- Fix the icon column sizes in the POP filter confirmation dialog. Fixes bug 205018. See SVN commit 1020464.
- Try harder to find the executable of annoyance-filter. Fixes bug 140353. See SVN commit 1020465.
- Fix the problem that the forward menu was missing entries. Fixes bug 206377. See SVN commit 1020525.
- Show the attachment icon also for attachment-only mails. Fixes bug 143237. See SVN commit 1020587.
- Fix display of the unread count in the folder view with RTL languages. Fixes bug 207028. See SVN commit 1022456.
- Be more tolerant against invalid encodings in header fields. Fixes bug 206417. See SVN commit 1021325.
- Improved URL discovery in plain text mails. Fixes bug 202445. See SVN commit 1015198.
- Also recognize local folders as groupware folders when configured so. See SVN commit 1021565.
- Ensure that recent addresses don't get double-double-quoted. See SVN commit 1021567.
- Fix reading an incorrect config value for the POP filter confirmation dialog. See SVN commit 1023466.
- Fix display problem after renaming a disconnected IMAP folder. See SVN commit 1027233.
- Don't overwrite custom IMAP folder type annotations. See SVN commit 1027236.
- Fix regression that the shared seen flag setting could not be set for the inbox. See SVN commit 1027237.
- Fix antialiasing-related rendering issues for the curves connecting 2 diff hunks. See SVN commits 1028716 and 1028717.
- Fix expansion of tabs to spaces. See SVN commit 1028718.
- Fix parsing of diffs for files with lines starting with -- (e.g. MySQL dumps, Haskell sources etc.). Fixes bug 208688. See SVN commits 1028719 and 1028720.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com