KDE 4.1.2 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.1.2
- "Fit to width" is the default zoom level now. See SVN commit 859446.
- Introduce some heavy hacks to avoid QWidget::scroll's performance bug on unpatched Qt. Fixes bug 167739. See SVN commit 864470.
- CSS parser: improve color parsing. Gives a ~3.5% speedup on the first skeleton benchmark. See SVN commit 855025.
- Do not inappropriately force creation of debugger core when dispatching events, which could prevent Konqueror from exiting. See SVN commit 854183.
- Make "stop animations" work again in Konqueror. Fixes bug 157789. See SVN commit 862491.
- Fix problems in painting of form widget backgrounds w/NVidia drivers. See SVN commit 861089.
- Fix hover of listviews. See SVN commit 861920.
- Simplify and guard the smoothscroll algoritm a little, fixing occasional misbehavior. Fixes bug 166870. See SVN commit 861073.
- Use proper parsing mode for inline CSS. See SVN commit 864157.
- Fix crash with negative z-index iframes. Fixes bug 169447. See SVN commit 855360.
- Fix crash in some cases of extending of a selection. Fixes bug 167239. See SVN commit 855359.
- Use higher quality IDCT mode for JPEG decoding to avoid artifacts. Fixes bug 169820. See SVN commit 854967.
- Fix offsetTop/Left/Parent properties to be more in conformance with draft CSSOM View module specification. Fixes bugs 170091 and 170055. See SVN commit 864536.
- Fix background of the popup of a <select> form widget when the widget is transparent. Fixes bug 170398. See SVN commit 861070.
- Relax strict mode HTML DTD somewhat for better parsing compatibility. Fixes bug 170650. See SVN commit 861054.
- Change update/repaint machinery to avoid a crash. Fixes bug 171170. See SVN commit 864155.
- Compute proper getPropertyValue for the 'border' shorthand. See SVN commit 861083.
- Properly compute width of containing block of inline elements as per CSS 2.1 - 10.1.4.1. Fixes bug 170095. See SVN commit 855365.
- Consider the real root background box when computing some background properties - not the one that is extended on the whole canvas. Fixes bug 169608. See SVN commit 855524.
- Most engines now support 'position: fixed' on body even in quirk mode, so match for better compatibility. See SVN commit 864535.
- Ignore base URL when submitting forms with empty 'action'. See SVN commit 864156.
- Fix the contains/begins/ends attribute selectors to not match at all when their associated expression is empty. See SVN commit 861068.
- Add missing compatibility bit: <table border=NaN> translates to <table border=1> See SVN commit 855364.
- Properly repaint cell borders when the table border setting is changed. Fixes bug 167567. See SVN commit 861066.
- Fix explicit inheritance of initial border colors. Fixes bug 170089. See SVN commit 861067.
- Submit button with an empty-but-not-null 'value' attribute must not display the default button text. See SVN commits 861085, 861086 and 861080.
- Do not expand tabs in script sources. Fixes bug 115325. See SVN commit 860109.
- Do not crash if onscroll handlers on a marquee detach its renderer. Fixes bug 170880. See SVN commit 860095.
- Do not bubble the scroll event. See SVN commit 864159.
- Add ecma binding for de facto standard onscroll event handler for Node's. See SVN commit 861081.
- Fix reversed logic in the START_TO_END and END_TO_START cased of DOM2 Range compareBoundaryPoints. See SVN commit 864153.
- CSS parser: Do proper error handling inside @media blocks. Fixes bug 169629. See SVN commit 855361.
- CSS parser: Properly accept url(). See SVN commit 861069.
- CSS parser: properly distinguish hex colors and #ident. Fixes bug 170068. See SVN commit 861065.
- CSS parser: Fix a regression in background: shorthand parsing when only one background-position keyword was specified, and in an non-canonical place. Fixes bug 170755. See SVN commit 859305.
- CSS parser: Do not attempt to recover incorrectly written hexadecimal colours when the CSS parser is in strict mode. Fixes bug 132581. See SVN commit 864158.
- Pass the user's locale to HAL when using the ntfs-3g driver. See SVN commit 864120.
- Fix Gadu-Gadu crashes. Fixes bug 166465. See SVN commit 856462.
- Ignore empty or whitespace-only formulas. Fixes bug 170280. See SVN commit 857035.
- Update emoticon preview label when current emoticon is changed. Fixes bug 166385. See SVN commit 857736.
- Fix crash when unavailable ICQ encoding was selected. Fixes bug 169235. See SVN commit 858262.
- Fix crash when Yahoo account is logged in somewhere else. Fixes bug 162090. See SVN commit 859537.
- Fix crash on exit if incomplete ICQ account creation was performed. Fixes bug 171231. See SVN commit 862404.
- Improve text copying from chat window. See SVN commit 863312.
- Fix crash at the end of file transfers. Fixes bug 162760. See SVN commit 863634.
kdepim [ homepage ] [ all SVN changes ]
kdeutils [ homepage ] [ all SVN changes ]
- Fix some object livetime issues that might cause crashes. See SVN commit 847997.
- Fix crash when signing keys. Fixes bug 169111. See SVN commit 848099.
- Fix decryption of text that is signed and decrypted at the same time. See SVN commit 849630.
- Make loading of photo ids work on Windows. See SVN commits 856457 and 856596.
- Do not reset filename after encrypt/decrypt operation in editor. Fixes bug 168703. See SVN commit 861760.
- Fix crash if gpg process for key generation exits before "generating key" message is shown. See SVN commit 861761.
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com