KDE 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 Changelog
This page tries to present as much as possible of the problem corrections that occurred in KDE between the 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 releases.
Please see the 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 changelog for further information.
- KHTML : Fixed several crashes and misrenderings.
- rlogin.protocol: fixed command execution in specially crafted urls
- KAddressbook: Don't squeeze columns on startup/properly restore column width settings
- lisa, reslisa: Fixed several security vulnerabilities
- Cervisia: Show long lines in diff view always completely.
- bugfix in output tool-view for Red Hat Linux 8.0: jump-to-error feature works again
- another bugfix in output tool-view for SuSE 8.1 (German translation): jump-to-error feature works again
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com