KDE 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 Changelog
This page tries to present as much as possible of the problem corrections that occurred in KDE between the 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 releases.
Please see the 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 changelog for further information.
- kprocess / kprocctrl: fix problem with hanging kdevelop.
- khtml: several crashes and bugs fixed
- kssl: Always verify the basic constraints on certificates (SECURITY)
- kdefx: Make the blending routine used by transparent menus work properly on big-endian platforms
- kdeui: Fix KDialog::setPlainCaption()
- Build fixes for IRIX / MipsPro (kcontrol, konqueror, konsole).
- Kicker: Quick browser escapes ampersand characters in file names.
- Konsole: Don't prepend ESC if Meta is pressed if key definition is for "+Alt".
- Konsole: Fixed crashes at startup related to broken font installations.
- Konsole: Fixed crashes when selecting in history buffer.
- krdb: Smarter handling of multiple and symlinked KDE and Qt installs when exporting plugin path to Qt.
- KMail: allow an ampersand as last char of an URL.
- KMail: Don't crash when custom drafts or sent-mail folders have been deleted or renamed.
- KMail: Fix auto charset detection for empty strings.
- KMail/KNode: Correctly handle quotes in user ids of OpenPGP keys.
- KMail: Make custom (global) Bcc headers work correctly with encryption and distribution list expansion.
- KAlarm: Fix session restoration often not occurring at login.
- KAlarm: Adjust wrong summer times stored by KDE 3.0.0 version of KAlarm.
- KAlarm: Make Close button on message window not the default button to reduce chance of accidental acknowledgement.
- KAlarm: Make Help button in configuration dialog display KAlarm handbook.
- KNotes: Compile fix for Qt 3.0.5
- KOrganizer: Fixed context menu of todo list/view and event list which disappeared when using Qt 3.0.5
KDevelop (version 2.1.3)
- considers also new behaviour of Qt version 3.0.5. (proper text formatting in output view)
- some memory leaks fixed
- TabPage user interface mode got a close button (stable backport from HEAD)
- again improved editor indention
- compile fixes for FreeBSD
- some Debian-specific updates
- FYI: 'Add files to project' doesn't hang anymore because of a fix in the latest kdelibs:kdecore library
KDE is an international technology team that creates free and open source software for desktop and portable computing. Among KDE's products are a modern desktop system for Linux and UNIX platforms, comprehensive office productivity and groupware suites and hundreds of software titles in many categories including Internet and web applications, multimedia, entertainment, educational, graphics and software development. KDE software is translated into more than 60 languages and is built with ease of use and modern accessibility principles in mind. KDE's full-featured applications run natively on Linux, BSD, Windows and macOS.
KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V..
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks and copyrights referred to in this announcement are the property of their respective owners.
For more information send us an email: email@example.com