KTimeTracker - Personal Time Tracker
KTimeTracker tracks time spent on various tasks. It is useful for tracking billable hours and can report the hours logged by task and day.
- Organize tasks into subtasks
- Edit task history and comments
- The time history can be exported to a comma-delimited text file for import into other billing and/or project management tools.
- Thorsten Stärk <email@example.com>
- Sirtaj Singh Kang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Allen Winter <email@example.com>
- David Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mathias Soeken <email@example.com>
- Jesper Pedersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kalle Dalheimer <email@example.com>
- Mark Bucciarelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
KTimeTracker is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.