JuK - Music Player
JuK is an audio jukebox application, supporting collections of MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC audio files. It allows you to edit the "tags" of your audio files, and manage your collection and playlists. It's main focus, in fact, is on music management.
- Collection list and multiple user defined playlists
- Ability to scan directories to automatically import playlists and music files on start up
- Dynamic Search Playlists that are automatically updated as fields in the collection change.
- A Tree View mode where playlists are automatically generated for sets of albums, artists and genres.
- Playlist history to indicate which files have been played and when.
- Inline search for filtering the list of visible items.
- The ability to guess tag information from the file name or using MusicBrainz online lookup.
- File renamer that can rename files based on the tag content.
- ID3v1, ID3v2 and Ogg Vorbis tag reading and editing support (via TagLib).
- Scott Wheeler <email@example.com>
Author, chief dork and keeper of the funk
- Michael Pyne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Assistant super-hero, fixer of many things (current maintainer)
- Daniel Molkentin <email@example.com>
System tray docking, "inline" tag editing, bug fixes, evangelism, moral support
- Tim Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Asserhäll <email@example.com>
Global keybindings support
- Stephen Douglas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Track announcement popups
- Frerich Raabe <email@example.com>
Automagic track data guessing, bugfixes
- Zack Rusin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
More automagical things, MusicBrainz support
- Adam Treat <email@example.com>
Co-conspirator in MusicBrainz wizardry
- Matthias Kretz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Friendly, neighborhood aRts guru. Initial Phonon support
- Maks Orlovich <email@example.com>
Making JuK friendlier to people with terabytes of music
- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Initial DCOP interface
- Allan Sandfeld Jensen <email@example.com>
FLAC and MPC support
- Nathan Toone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Album cover manager
- Pascal Klein <email@example.com>
Gimper of splash screen
- Laurent Montel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Porting to KDE 4 when no one else was around
- Γιώργος Κυλάφας (Giorgos Kylafas) <email@example.com>
Badly-needed tag editor bugfixes.
- Martin Sandsmark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last.fm scrobbling support, lyrics, prepping for KDE Frameworks.
- Eike Hein <email@example.com>
MPRIS2 Interface implementation.
- Georg Grabler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
More KDE Platform 4 porting efforts
JuK is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.