KsirK - World Domination Strategy Game
KsirK is a computerized version of the well known strategic board game Risk. The goal of the game is simply to conquer the world by attacking your neighbors with your armies.
- Support for 1-6 human or computer (AI) players
- Multi-player gaming over a network
- You can easily create new skins with SVG graphics and the skin editor
- Hot New Stuff support. You can easily download and install new skins
- Gael de Chalendar aka Kleag <email@example.com>
- Robin Doer
- Albert Astals Cid
- Michal Golunski (Polish translation) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- French students of the 'IUP ISI 2007-2008':
- Anthony Rey
KsirK is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.